MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES
International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria.
Wednesday Manna Water Service
May 17th, 2023.
Topic: THE HEAD, HANDS, AND FEET DELIVERANCE (2)
Text: Romans 10:15, 16:20; Isaiah 52:7; Joshua 1:3.
Ministering: Dr. Daniel Olukoya (G.O.MFM Worldwide)
Today, we move over to the deliverance of the feet. We covered the head and the hands last week, so it is good to be very attentive.
Romans 10:15 (KJV) tells us this: “And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!”
This passage is talking about the feet. There are beautiful feet, and those feet are so beautiful that when they get into a place, they bring joy to that place. The Bible says that Philip entered Samaria, and when he got there, the power of God began to move there for the first time. Demons were getting out of many, people were getting healed, and people were prospering. The Bible now adds an interesting sentence that says “…and there was much joy in the city”.
🔥I am praying for somebody here: the feet that will bring joy into your life shall come into your life! in the name of Jesus.
Isaiah 52:7 (KJV) tells us: “How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!”
🔥 May you have beautiful feet! in the name of Jesus.
See what God said to Joshua in Joshua 1:3 (KJV): Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses. This is a very interesting matter.
Also, in Romans 16:20 (KJV), we see this: “And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.”
Let us put this into proper context. The feet have both physical and spiritual meanings.
– When someone says you put your feet in your mouth, he means you are saying inappropriate things.
– When someone says” put your feet down,” it means to be firm and strong.
– when you go to eat and you are told to foot the bill, it means to pay for something.
– when somebody says, “Get on your feet!” he is telling you to arise and get established.
– when somebody says, “You are stepping on toes,” it means you are offending someone or going beyond your boundaries.
So you do have physical feet. Spiritually, feet have meaning too.
– when the Bible says you are washing your feet in the blood of your enemies, it means you are executing your enemies.
– when the Bible says you are putting your feet in oil, it means an abundant portion.
– when the Bible says “put your feet on something,” it means you are taking dominion.
So the feet in general beloveth, symbolise dominion. They are the symbol of your motion, and according to scripture, your feet can be beautiful (Romans 10:15).
🔥 May you have good feet! in the name of Jesus.
It is this mystery of the feet that many do not understand. You have a booming business, and then you employ a staff. The day that staff begins work and walks in with the ugly feet, the cursed feet, and the polluted feet, the business just begins to go down and disappear. That is why I want to pray this strong prayer that:
🔥 Any evil feet that have walked into anything that belongs to your life, walk them out! in the name of Jesus. (a sevenfold amen).
You can use your feet too to possess your possession. God told Joshua, “Come here. Everywhere the sole of your feet shall tread, it is yours”. That means if somebody like Joshua is your friend, you will not bring him to your land because once his feet touch the place, it becomes his possession. You can use your feet to bruise Satan and all his demonic powers (Luke 10:19 (KJV): “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you).”
This is the stand of the Scriptures, and this is why this generation needs plenty of prayers. Those who are supposed to be treading down on serpents and scorpions are being trodden down on their heads by the same serpents and scorpions. But Jesus says He has given you power to tread upon them. And let me educate you a little bit: if somebody brings three snakes or three scorpions before you and asks you to begin to trample upon them, it is a violent and careful process, because if you are not careful, that snake on whose head you want to trample can decide to calculate your movements and bite you on the leg if you are not careful.
So it is a violent process to tread upon these things. Spiritual warfare is a violent process. Your feet symbolise:
– power and authority.
– control and command.
– your journey and your movement
🔥 May your feet carry you to your place of breakthrough! in the name of Jesus.
🔥 May every power cursing your feet die violently! in the name of Jesus.
🔥And if you are here and somebody has picked sand from under your feet, taken your shoes away, and bewitched those shoes, right there where you are, receive your deliverance now! And let the arrow fired into your legs go back to their feet now! in the name of Jesus! (Stand your feet on the ground seven times.)
With the help of your feet, you thrive towards your future. Those feet symbolise and represent your connection with Mother Earth. The earth is a living thing as far as scripture is concerned. Your feet are a spiritual weapon of warfare in the spiritual realm. That is why if someone with the gospel of peace enters an arena, joy and peace enter that arena. The opposite, unfortunately, is true.
If you get the first man who says he wants to marry you, and immediately after he proposes to you, he loses his job, tries to get another job, but also gets sacked, that shows evidence of bad feet you need to deal with. If you, as a woman, have found a man to marry and it is the day the man proposed to you that you had the worst accident of your life and everything about your business closed down, it is evidence of bad feet. You are not married yet, and he is asking you to give him everything you own. He keeps asking you to send him airtime. He takes you to an eatery to eat, and after eating, he asks you to pay. This shows evil feet that need to be dealt with in your life.
🔥 I pray for you that every power that wants you to keep staying on the same spot for long, I command them to die! in the name of Jesus. (a twenty-one fold amen).
🔥 I decree upon your life that whoever you are, you are not permitted to stay in one spot, in the name of Jesus! The anointing to move forward, receive it now! The anointing of the next level: receive it! in the name of Jesus.
So these scriptures we read from Isaiah and Romans make us know that there are good feet and bad feet. There are blessed feet and cursed feet. The feet carry your body and move you around. Your legs carry your entire body anywhere you go. If you want to travel, your feet will carry you. If you want to get married, your feet will carry you to the altar. If you want to drive a car, it is your feet that will help you do so. So, the feet are for body carriage and movement.
The feet are for:
– rulership and dominion. You need your feet to stand tall.
– instructions and directions. It is your feet that will direct you to your place of greatness. It is your feet that can direct you to where you will meet the right people.
– expansion and progress.
The mystery of the feet is what many Christians do not understand. Your feet, as a believer, have been empowered by God to establish your dominion and rulership on earth. Therefore, if your feet have a problem spiritually, then shame and disgrace become the outcome. God said that He has put things under your feet, which means subjection. This is a very serious matter. The feet are an instrument of breakthrough and establishment. They are your ladder to move into greatness in life. They are actually a weapon of deliverance.
Therefore, polluted feet and paralysed feet cannot succeed. Some feet carry death. The mere entrance of such people into an environment will activate disaster. They can wear fine and costly shoes to camouflage, but they have ugly feet. Those glittering, fine shoes can just be concealing the death the feet are carrying. Some feet are called beautiful because of what they are carrying. Other feet are called ugly because of what they carry. It does not matter whether such people are wearing designer shoes; the feet still carry evil things.
We have always read and known about the laying on of hands, but then we can see from Joshua 1:3 that we read that the laying on of feet is possible. In other words, a spirit called God followed the feet of Joshua to ensure that if they stepped anywhere, that place would lose its defences, and whoever previously owned the place would lose ownership and rights to Joshua. Just by his feet stepping there, a lasting spiritual transaction was activated by the contact of somebody’s feet.
So God seemed to be telling Joshua, “All you need to do is just get there, and then leave the rest to me. I shall follow up to ensure that, by all means, the land becomes yours”. Beloveth, you need to pray today and say “O Lord, ordain my feet like those of Joshua to take territories for you.”.
🔥 And may the Lord ordain your feet, in the name of Jesus. The anointing for dominion will enter into your legs in the name of Jesus.
When there is a spiritual problem with the feet, there are symptoms you can use to know:
– walking into trouble: the person just walks into trouble he has no idea of.
– walking into danger.
– Being hunted by the spirit of death.
– always arriving late at the place of honour or not showing up at all.
– walking into frustration and disappointment constantly.
– instability in business, career, marriage, and relationships
– Being ruled by vagabond powers
– when the entrance of a person into a place brings sorrow, and his exit brings joy.
– people getting geographically confused and become wrongly positioned. If God says that Nigeria is your land of prosperity and you reposition yourself in another country, all the blessings that you are supposed to get will be sent by post from heaven to Nigeria. But they will just keep storing them up because you are not on the ground to receive them, and heaven will not dispatch them to your new address because this is the address it knows.
– acidic poverty.
– Constant bombardment by demonic powers.
We need to pray today. Many of the bad feet that people have are inherited. Maybe your great-great-grandfather was a poor man; your great-grandfather was a poor man; your grandfather was a poor man; your father was a poor man; and when your father wanted to multiply his poverty, he then became polygamous and married plenty of wives, thereby increasing his poverty. And this is how people inherit such bad feet. People pick up materials from under people’s feet for rituals, thereby attacking their feet.
People step on charms and magic potions, and it affects their feet. People put incisions in their legs, which result in bad feet. Witchcraft arrows are fired at legs. Sometimes the wicked remove dust from under your feet. Sometimes, they issue curses on your leg against you. There is also demonic footwashing that people do. All these lead to polluted feet, and that is why we are here.
Today, you need to:
– surrender your life to Jesus.
– repent from every known sin.
– carry out an inventory of your life to confirm that you are not helping your problem by hiring a lawyer against yourself.
– carry out the deliverance of the feet.
[Before Message] 1. Arrows fired into my life through my parents, jump out by fire! in the name of Jesus.
2. Powers, preparing shame for me; carry your load! in the name of Jesus.
3. Powers disguising to destroy my portion, your time is up, die! in the name of Jesus.
4. Powers assigned to drag my destiny to the ground, you are liars, die! in the name of Jesus.
5. Powers empowering my battles, die! in the name of Jesus.
6. Powers saying, my glory will not be allowed, die! in the name of Jesus.
7. Mighty works, that will take old testimonies from my mouth, manifest by fire! in the name of Jesus.
8. My days of joy! Where are you? Manifest by fire! in the name of Jesus.
2. (Anoint your left leg; pray on your left leg.) Power of death, assigned against my feet, die! in the name of Jesus.
3. (Anoint your right leg; pray on your right leg.) My feet, hear the Word of the Lord, locate my prosperity! in the name of Jesus.
4. (Anoint your left leg; pray on your left leg.) Arrows of failure, fired into my feet, backfire!
5. (Rub the soles of both feet and shout) Chains upon my feet, break! in the name of Jesus.
6. (Lay your two hands on your knees.) My feet, receive deliverance by fire! in the name of Jesus.
7. Every gathering sponsored to punish me, scatter! in the name of Jesus.
8. (Raise up your two hands to the heavenlies.) It is my turn, O Lord; lift me up by fire! in the name of Jesus.
9. Any blessing that has been wiped away from my feet, come back by fire! in the name of Jesus.
10. Oil of God, arise, overshadow my legs! in the name of Jesus.
God bless you🙏