MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES
International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria.
Wednesday Manna Water Service
April 12th, 2023.
Topic: ANGRY SPIRITS, ANGRY PRAYERS (2)
Text: Psalm 2:1; Mark 9:24–26; Mark 3:27
Ministering: Dr. Daniel Olukoya (G.O. MFM Worldwide)
Last week, we began to look at this topic.
Psalms 2:1 (KJV): “Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?”
Straightaway, you know there is something called the rage of angry spirits. They exist. And in Mark 9, after Jesus had prayed for that boy, there was a rage. There were angry spirits, with violent anger. The Bible also tells us that the devil has come unto the earth, having great wrath, because he knows he has but a short time (Revelation 12:12).
There is a raging battle going on. There is anger from the enemy all over the place, and I explained to you last week that evil spirits do act in rage. When they act in rage, they are like mad cows, but in that madness, they know what they are doing. And so, when there are angry powers against you, you too must learn to pray angry prayers. We are going to pray some of those angry prayers very soon. We need angry prayers to control the angry demons.
We need angry prayers to put to shame the angry rage of the enemy. When you begin to pray these angry prayers, things begin to happen. When somebody begins to pray, “You spirit of darkness, come out with all your roots! in the name of Jesus”, they get very angry and aggressive. They begin to rock the boat and cause trouble. There are prayers you pray, and the anger of the enemy is inflamed against you. Jesus will say, “Hold your peace and come out of him!”. Jesus will tell them to “be muzzled and get out of him!”
The muzzle is a leather or wire covering the mouth of an animal that prevents the animal from eating or biting. So, Jesus used that word: “Be muzzled and get out!” You can see that it is an angry prayer when you use a muzzle. When somebody is shouting, “Eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood, be muzzled and depart,” those aggressive prayers will invite the anger of the enemy. That boy that Jesus prayed for, why did the demons in him get so angry?
They got angry because of the loss of accommodations. They had been living in that place for years, possibly from the womb, and now, after 30 or 40 years of living in a place, they were asked to get out. That was why they were so angry—because finding another accommodation might be difficult. That is why the Bible says some spirits roam around; when they are chased out, they do not go far. It is not everybody they can enter, so they go looking for those whose lives they can invade.
– So, they get angry because of loss of accommodation.
– They get angry because of the torture and trouble of looking for another host with whom they will live.
– they get angry because when you say, “Come out with all your roots!”, you are extracting their roots out of the life of the person.
– They get angry because these evil spirits are very proud. They have proud personalities, so they find it embarrassing and disgraceful that somebody is asking them to get out.
– They get angry because they may face punishment from Lucifer for losing their hosts.
– They get angry out of fear of demotion, because once you chase them out, they are now going to face demotion.
– They get angry because they feed on human blood and flesh.
So when you say flesh-eaters and blood-drinkers should depart, it is as if you are rendering them hungry. Hunger for flesh and blood makes them angry when they are chased out of places where they can eat flesh and drink blood.
So big point number one: if the enemy is smiling at you, it means your prayers are not getting results. If the enemy is not contesting with you, it means that you are not affecting them. But immediately you begin to affect them, there will be a rage in the bottom of hell fire. There is no point in you complaining about your life and attacking every time. The reason you are facing that is because your destiny has been announced in heaven. You did not hear, but the enemy heard, and they see that you are now on your way to fulfil that destiny, so they raise up a rage against you.
So harassing and bombarding your life with questions is pointless; stop that and fight back. So you should discern that there is a rage against you, and you should rage back in your prayers. It is not boxing, karate, or judo. It is not shouting at people. It is not cursing people, No! Rage back in prayers.
The enemy may ignore your words. Men may scorn what you are saying. Men may belittle the words that come out of your mouth, but they are all very helpless when you get on your knees.
Any minister who is interested in solution evangelism will tell you that they face counterattacks. Sometimes they come to you and ask, “Why did you set this person free? Is this one of your family members? What is your concern in this matter? Leave us alone!” They get angry against ministers of the gospel and against those who are decreeing that what has to happen in their lives must happen.
I am believing that there will be somebody here today who will be sufficiently angry in spirit to demand and to say, “This is where I am supposed to be. This is where I am now. I am not where I am supposed to be. I decree that I must be where I am supposed to be!”
When does the enemy get angry against you?
1. When there are evil promissory notes on you by your parents. Your parents have made promissory notes to the enemy.
I know a Christian sister who, before she got born again, was failing her final exams. After failing eight times, the mother went to a native doctor, who said, “I cannot help you; go to your marine powers.” And the mother went there and was given the prescription to get some things, prepare a fully blown meal, go to that river, and place it there, and her daughter would pass.
But once she passed, once a year, the mother was to make sure she prepared that food unfailingly, as though she were preparing for a party, and take it to the river.
The woman agreed. So she signed the promissory note, and the lady passed. And the mother kept going there every year to serve food to the waters.
This is why we sometimes laugh at people who feel they are here in Lagos trying to pray prayers and there is one old man or woman in your village taking your name to an idol to say, “I brought this sacrifice on behalf of my daughter or son in Lagos.”
You do not know that they are doing that, but the idol knows and is recording it. And so you get to the deliverance ground and pray, but the idol says “NO!”. They get angry against you. So, this lady got her first degree, and then the mother forgot to take the food there, and the life of this lady started going down. It was at that level of going down, when everything was going negative for her, that she knew there was a problem.
She had ten failed wedding engagements before she came to MFM. It was when she started praying here that the Lord said, “Go and ask your mother what is wrong.” It was at that stage that we realised that the angry spirits were the ones fighting her.
🔥 I am praying for anyone here that your ancestors or parents consciously or unconsciously, knowingly or unknowingly, wrote a promissory note on your life, which is currently on the altar of darkness, right there where you are, in the name that is above all names, Jesus Christ, receive your deliverance! in the name of Jesus.
So the enemy gets angry because there is a promissory note against you.
2. When an evil angel has been assigned against you, and that angel sees that you want to go away, you want to escape. It is like when you catch an animal, and the animal is trying to run away. They are running after you. Are you surprised that sometimes when you pray very hard, attacks increase? Why did they raise the attacks? They do that because that evil angel does not want to lose the person that has been handed over to him.
🔥 Anyone here tonight, and an evil angel has been assigned to be a follow-follow spirit to be monitoring your destiny, right there where you are, with a tenfold Amen, escape from the evil angel! in the name of Jesus.
3. When your divine destiny is considered risky by the enemies. They say, “Ah, if we allow this man to possess his wealth, he will use it against us.” “If we allow this woman to marry, she and her children will be against us.” “If we allow this person to go, he will preach the gospel against us in dangerous places and win souls for Jesus.” So they get angry whenever you want to move. They resist your movement.
4. When you have been passed through multiple covenants. Your parents gave birth to you in the house of a native doctor; a covenant was formed. On the eighth day, occult people dedicated you; covenant two was signed. On the day of the naming ceremony too, they put honey, dried fish, and water from the river into your mouth; another covenant was signed. Then, for circumcision, they brought the best wizard in the country to do your circumcision, who now took your foreskin away to his coven; another covenant was formed.
Then you started school, and they found out that you were not doing well, so they put incisions on your head; another covenant was formed. Then, when you wanted to go to a religious place of worship, you went to churches that are along the riverside, and you signed another covenant. After some time, you found a boyfriend or girlfriend and formed a blood covenant with them. You signed another covenant.
So once somebody is under multiple covenants like that and all of a sudden he arrives at deliverance ground and shouts, “Every covenant working against me, break!,” Of course there would be anger against you from all the demons in charge of all those covenants.
That is why I am saying that when things are like this, you need an equal and more powerful force of angry prayers to deal with them. The prayer the Bible puts in Isaiah says, “Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered”.
By lawful captives, we mean those who are qualified to be in bondage. There are lawful and unlawful captives. There are some people in bondage, and the enemy is just being stubborn and mischievous because they are not supposed to be in bondage, but like a kidnapper or armed robber, they have been forced to be in the bondage. Those are unlawful captives; they have no right. And if those ones know their rights in Christ, they will decree, “You have no right to hold me here; in Jesus’ name, I am going away!” and they go.
But there are some lawful captives. They have done things that have qualified them for bondage. But the Bible says that there are prayers that can deliver them from that lawful bondage. Nobody asked you to remove your pants, but at the last count, you have slept with about 200 men, or 50 men. So you have formed multiple covenants and multiple joinings. Thus, you are a lawful captive, and you are supposed to be under bondage. Once somebody is like that, there is still a way out if you repent and pray the correct prayers.
5. When you are under multiple curses. If your mother has cursed you, if your father has cursed you, if a strange woman has cursed you, if you have even offended your pastor and he has cursed you, the enemy will rage against you.
And for every curse issued, there is a demon to ensure that curse happens. All of a sudden, you say, “I break every curse!” Of course, there will be anger towards you. So you now need to completely repent and pray the kinds of prayers you should pray.
6. When the property of the enemy is in your life. Many complain about bad dreams, but what they fail to realise sometimes is that the video machine playing the bad dreams is already inside their lives, so the enemy gets angry. Nobody asked you to put holes in your nose. Nobody asked you to put holes in your navel. Nobody asked you to put chains on your legs. Nobody asked you to put any property of the enemy on your body. What kind of foolishness is this? People use their money to buy their bondage.
The average person cannot recognise a satanic symbol if they see one. The enemy now constructs that satanic symbol and turns it into jewellery, and people buy it. They did not ask you to buy it, but you went and bought it yourself. You did not know that it was an altar. You did not know that those who made it put it down in whatever country they made it in and said, “We dedicate these materials to our god that we serve.” So wherever they export it all over the world, demons follow them there.
They have gathered wigs together. Wigs not made in Nigeria. Wigs from the heads of widows, wigs from the heads of dead people. They take them to idols before exporting them. They say, “Idol, these are wigs dedicated to you. As we send them away, let the money prosper in our hands” and so they pass them all over the place. And some people whose heads are not correct will buy it, put it on, and expect the enemy to be playing with them.
Once the property of the enemy is in your life, anger will be raging against you anytime you try to do the right thing.
The seventh and very serious reason why the enemy gets very angry is:
7. When a strong man has been assigned against your life. If that strongman is assigned against your life and you do not deal with it, or you are trying to get away without knowing what to do, the person gets into serious trouble. The Bible says, “When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace. But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.”
Jesus was speaking in Mark 3:27, and he said: “No man can enter into a strong man’s house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.” This was Jesus speaking, not just one of the prophets.
Please note that the Bible says, “Heaven and earth shall pass away, but not an iota of my Word shall pass away.” Jesus is warning us, and you are saying, “I am doing fashion.” I feel very sorry for you.
The strongman has captured so many things. He has been assigned against a person, he has locked those things up, and now you want them back. If he sees that you want them back, he will wage serious war against you. The enemy then gets very angry. This is where we are stopping tonight; we will continue next time.
But know for sure that if you pray the angry prayers of tonight, you will certainly get results. The warfare that most of us are complaining about; there is something in your life that the enemy is contesting for.
No warfare is for nothing. The enemy is fighting something in you, and that is why you must fight back. Fortunately, the Bible says in Jeremiah 1:19 (KJV): “And they shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee.” It did not say they would not fight. They will give you a hard fight. And you must fight back. But they shall not prevail. And from the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force (Matthew 11:12).
1. Enemies that hate me without any reason, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus.
2. Lion of Judah, Arise, tear up every unseen enemy blocking my way, in the name of Jesus.
3. Powers that want my eyes to see evil, violent angels from heaven throw them into fire in the name of Jesus.
4. Every evil stone the enemy is throwing at me, backfire sevenfold in the name of Jesus.
5. Bad luck magnet; infirmity magnet backfire; swallow your senders, in the name of Jesus.
6. Arrows of shame sent to harm my glory, backfire in the name of Jesus.
7. Powers that hate my celebration, before I leave this place, die, in the name of Jesus.
8. Powers assigned to put me on the sick bed, you are liars, die, in the name of Jesus.
9. Angry powers of my father’s house, angry powers of my mother’s house, angry powers of envious enemies, die, in the name of Jesus.
God bless you🙏