MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES
International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria.
Sunday Worship Service
March 5th, 2023.
Topic: THE SCHOOL OF WINNERS (2)
Text: Deuteronomy 28:13
The scripture we are looking at is a categorical statement. It says “Deuteronomy 28:13 (KJV) “And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:”
And that day I began to explain to you that in the school of life, there are three departments:
– The head: has few occupants.
– The tail: has large occupants.
– A wicked department called the average. The spirit of the middle. Not going up or going down. Arranged for the front but they stay in the centre. They are always not there. Neither hot nor cold, neither black or white. Just enough to get by. The enemy has subjected them to a third class life. I described that to you when we started.
And then we began to look at instructions for those who want to move into the school of winners. And the first point we dealt with that day is that:
1. To be a winner, you must first of all become a friend of God. If you do not find God, you have found nothing. You must find God. It is important you find God. At my last meeting at the youth church, I was speaking to them about having a divine encounter. A divine encounter rewrites your story. You see God. No one who has a divine encounter will not live a different life from those who did not have a divine encounter.
You need a divine encounter. You need to know God. All men that we are reading about in the Bible today, all had a divine encounter. They met God. And when we say divine encounter, we do not mean something theoretical. We mean physical. It is something you experience. And that is why your first step in the school of success is: find God. As a young man if you want your life to be sweet and you do not want to be repeating mistakes, find God early.
That is why the Bible says “Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth” meaning you will not do trial and error which most people are doing now. You must find God. You must have that divine encounter. You must be able to say “O Lord, I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee.”
The Lord took me to heaven. Beloveth, there is no beauty here. None. There is no music here. None. You should hear the music over there. One distinct thing in heaven is the unspeakable joy on the faces of those in paradise.
This is a world of vanity. The Bible says “For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.” They cannot bury your limousines with you. They cannot bury your money with you. In fact people who will share the thing are not people who did not even sweat for what you got. So the earlier you find God, the better. Not later. The reason we have so many marital problems is because people found partners before they found God. Whereas, they are supposed to find God first, then the God will find a spouse for them. They knew spouse before they knew God.
🔥 May you have a divine encounter, in the name of Jesus. May the Lord visit you, in the name of Jesus (A sevenfold amen).
The second point from the that day is:
2. Have a fighting spirit. At times, we are too passive. We just allow the enemy to do what they want to do. So school of success: Primary one is find God. Primary two is have a fighting spirit. Do not give up. Those who give up, die in depression and poverty. That is why the church should be a house of warfare. The church is not a hotel. It is not a recreation centre. It is a barrack of soldiers fighting.
3. The primary three in that school is Form good habits and become a slave to those habits. Why? All men are slaves to their habits. Bad habits are dangerous because they imprison your future. Bad habits must be broken, and destroyed. If you must be a winner all the time, be a slave to good habits. Your habit is what you are in the dark when nobody can see you. Habits are acts which become easy through constant repetition. So you must be a slave to good habits. There are habits that must go.
Some are habitual late comers. Some are habitual bad tempered people. Some are habitual talkatives. Some are habitual fornicators. All are bad habits you must stop. Your success is in your daily habit. Prayerlessness too is a habit, that you must stop.
4. The next class is that you must persist until you succeed. Do not be in the camp of those who just give up quite easily. You must persist. (Proverbs 24:16).
Defeat is not when you are knocked down, defeat is when you refuse to rise up. Know for sure that you were not born into this world to be a defeated person. God did not throw you into the world in defeat. Failure does not run in your blood. God has made His children eagles. So you must refuse to talk and sleep with the chickens. You must be an ant that can devour lions. Never ever consider defeat.
Remove from your dictionary things like:
– I cannot.
– I am incapable.
Because the God whom you serve has no respect for impossibility. You must avoid going into despair and depression. You must ignore all the obstacles at your feet and focus your eyes on the goal. Nothing good comes easy. And if you see a pathway that seems easy, it is leading you to nowhere. You must realise that if you persist long enough, you will win.
1. Powers that want me to die in battle, you are liars, die! in the name of Jesus.
2. Power to erase insult, come upon my life now, in the name of Jesus!
3. Any power preparing the wrong man/woman for me to marry, die by fire! in the name of Jesus.
4. Powers, praying and fasting to see my end, Lion of Judah, waste them! in the name of Jesus.
5. My greatness, hidden in the belly of the covens, jump out by fire! in the name of Jesus.
6. Arrows from witchcraft birds, backfire! in the name of Jesus.
7. Serpents and scorpions, hanging around my glory, you are liars, die! in the name of Jesus.
8. (Place one hand on your head and the other on your belly button) Foundational powers, saying I will not go far, your time is up, die! in the name of Jesus.
9. (Lay your right hand on your left hand) My hands, hear the Word of the Lord, prosper by fire! in the name of Jesus.
10. Every tree not planted by the Father in my life, dry up! Die! in the name of Jesus.
11. Woe unto any satanic vessel, assigned to attack me! in the name of Jesus.
12. Powers, defiling me in the dream, you are liars, die! in the name of Jesus.
1. Any power aiming to spoil the year for me, you are a liar, die! in the name of Jesus.
2. Any seed of wickedness, planted in my childhood, Holy Ghost fire, destroy them, in the name of Jesus.
God bless you🙏